Voters who have been dragging their feet about filling out their general election ballots, heads up: Tuesday will be here before you know it.
Locally, that means that ballots must be filled out and put in the mail – or dropped off at a local library before 8 p.m. – by Nov. 7.
Ballots can also be dropped off at the Spokane County Elections Office, 1033 W. Gardner Ave.; the Spokane Transit Plaza, 701 W. Riverside Ave.; or CenterPlace, 2426 N. Discovery Place.
Those who have questions regarding the election or ballot should call 477-2320.
Whom or what you vote for will depend upon where you live, but those residing in the greater Spokane Valley area should look for the following choices on their ballots:
Spokane Valley Fire Department Commission Position 5 – William (Bill) Anderson and Larry Rider.
- Fairfield mayor – KayDee Gilkey and Derek L. Knecht
- Fairfield Council Position 1 – Melissa L. Lunsford and Angela Warner-Harvey
- Latah mayor – Charles (Chuck) Embry and Teresa Galvin
- Latah Council Position 1 – Jennifer Embry and Patricia Neumann
- Latah Council Position 4 – Steve Leitz, Yvonne Warren and Melanie J. Meagher
- Latah Position 5 – Daniel (Dan) Keller and Michael VanHeel
- Liberty Lake Position 4 – Odin Langford and Jeanette Nall
- Liberty Lake Position 6 – Mike T. Kennedy and Dylan McGuire
- Millwood mayor – Kevin Freeman and Jay Molitor
- Spokane Valley Council Position 1 – Rod Higgins and Chris Jackson
- Spokane Valley Council Positon 2 – Caleb Collier and Brandi Peetz
- Spokane Valley Council Position 4 – Ed Pace and Ben Wick
- Spokane Valley Council Position 5 – Pamela Haley and Angie Beem
- Spokane Valley Council Position 7 – Mike Munch and Linda (Hatcher) Thompson
- East Valley S.D. Director District 3 – Nathaniel Rooney and Justin Voelker
- East Valley S.D. Director District 4 – Fred Helms and Emily Provencio
- West Valley S.D. Director District 1 – Dan Hansen and Gerald Rosenbaum
- West Valley S.D. Director District 2 – Keith Acord and Robert Dompier
- Spokane Valley Fire Department Commissioner Position 1 – Patrick Burch and Stan Chalich