If a registered voter in Spokane Valley, there isn’t much more time to waste if you plan on voting in Tuesday’s general election
If returning by mail, ballots must be postmarked no later than Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2015. It is important that voters check the pickup times on the mailbox to ensure they are not too late, say Spokane County Elections Office officials.
If the last pick up of the day has already been made, voters should use the county’s ballot drop boxes. Drop boxes are located at Spokane city and county libraries, STA Plaza and the Elections Office at 1033 W. Gardner (north of the Monroe Court Building). These boxes will be locked promptly at 8 p.m. on election day.
Drop box locations :
- Airway Heights Library, 1213 S. Lundstrom St.
- Argonne Library, 4322 N. Argonne Road
- Cheney Library, 610 First St.
- East Side Library, 524 S. Stone St.
- Elections Office, 1033 W. Gardner Ave.
- Fairfield Library, 305 E. Main St.
- Hillyard Library-4005 N. Cook St.
- Indian Trail Library, 4909 W. Barnes Road
- Liberty Lake Library, 23123 E. Mission Ave.
- Medical Lake Library, 321 E. Herb
- Moran Prairie Library, 6004 S. Regal St.
- North Spokane Library, 44 E. Hawthorne
- Otis Orchards Library, 22324 E. Wellesley
- Shadle Library-2111 W. Wellesley Ave.
- South Hill Library-3324 S. Perry St.
- Spokane Downtown Library, 906 W. Main
- Spokane Valley Library, 12004 E. Main
- STA Plaza, 701 W. Riverside Ave.
Voters may drop off ballots, get replacement ballots, use an Accessible Voting Unit, or receive other assistance (as needed), beginning on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, at the Spokane County Elections Office located at 1033 W. Gardner Ave., Spokane, WA 99201.
For more information, call 477-2320, e-mail email@example.com or go to spokanecounty.org\elections.